- XL DOG BED At 44-inches long, 35-inches wide, and 4.75-inches of memory foam, this orthopedic dog bed has the perfect combination of comfort and support for dogs of all ages, sizes, in perfect health, as well as those who suffer from arthritis.
- DUAL LAYER COMFORT - The dog bed features 2-inches of memory foam at the base, 2.75-inches of high-density foam on top, and is topped in lush warm and fuzzy Sherpa fabric for cuddling comfort pets love.
- MACHINE WASHABLE COVER - This plush dog bed has an attractive microsuede cover with a wraparound zipper so it can be removed for easy cleaning as needed. For best results, machine wash or clean with a light vacuum.
- VERSATILE USE - This large dog bed is ideal for kennels, crates, placed directly on the floor, or anywhere leisure and luxury for your pet is needed. It has a non-slip base to keep the cushion stable as your pet gets on or off the crate bed.
- PRODUCT DETAILS Materials: Sherpa, Microsuede, Polyurethane Foam, and Memory Foam. Dimensions: (L) 44 x (W) 35 x (H) 4.75. This bed for dogs can support dogs weighing 65-100lbs and can be used on the floor, in a car, or as kennel pad. Color: Brown.
I bought the medium size bed and it's perfect for my medium size German sheppard mix. It fit exactly perfectly in our living room where I wanted to put the bed. It stays plush and great for her legs and hips being orthopedic. I would buy it again and a GREAT PRICE!
I got this dog bed for my rescue German Sheppard Dog. It appears to be acceptable to the dog in size and usage (I got the 44x35x4.75). The cover does appear to be able to be removed and cleaned, I have not done this yet but will update if there are any problems, i.e. washing issues. Also, been fortunate that my dog has not wet himself on it as it appears that the cover is not waterproof (like a Sherpa material top), but the pad MAY be, have not ventured in discovery on this matter. Additionally, I am fortunate that he has not decided this is one big chew toy and utterly destroy it and render it into a thousand different pieces fitting to a horde of mice beds. Enjoy. Recommend.
I would like to let people know that the bed is so very helpful and is more than I expected. I have a large German Shepherd who recently had to have TPLO surgery on his ACL, well he loved to lay on the couch and relax and that is out of the question for the next couple months. I reviewed the beds offered by and I decided to give this one a chance. I feel it was one of my best purchases. The bed has the support needed to help him heal and the stability to make it easy for him to get up from resting. DON'T HESITATE THIS IS A GREAT BED! Arthritic dog? Get one it will be a blessing.
My dog loves this bed! He doesn't want to get off of it! He is 28 lbs and we ordered the Medium sized brown bed.
I bought three beds in the large size for my three black labs. They range in pounds from 65 to 90. The large is very large and sometimes I will find two sleeping together. I guess that’s a good thing, but we could have used the medium. My dogs like the beds , the cover unzips easily for a weekly washing, and for me , most important is I’m not fighting with the cover to get it back on. My fourth black lab puppy enjoyed the fleece on top and did figure out how to chew it, but it was easy to train her to stop because she loved the bed so much ,and didn’t get to use the bed if she chewed on it. when the beds are delivered they are flat in plastic. It takes about a day for the foam sponge to expand. My dogs love the beds, and when my dogs are happy life is good.