- Sturdy Oxford Fabric : BurgeonNest dog booster seat is made of sturdy oxford fabric with thicker coating, and reinforced with double stitches, there is no more stitching tore, ripped in the washer. And dog car seat is very comfy and fluffy , good for your pet when lying on it, good for your pet's joints.
- Fully Detachable and Washable: Different from other dog car bed, ours is built in sliding zippers, and the stuffing is packed in separate bags, which is easy to take out and cleaned.
- Adjustable Belts and against-slip Rubber Bottom: We choose sturdy belt and nylon strap with buckles for this pet car seat, which you can adjust the length to keep puppy in one place without jumping out. Besides, against-slip rubber dots under bottom make the pet dog booster seat fixed. So your dog is secured enough in travel and you don't need worry your pet would distract you while driving.
- Easy to Install: Adjustable buckle design, the pet booster seat for car can be installed easily. Just fix the buckle to the top and back of the seat and adjust the length of straps. You can install it in both the front and back seat of your car as you like. And it fits most kinds of car seats and car types
- 2 Storage Pockets and 2 Sided Cushions : There are large capacity storage bags on both sides of dog car carrier. It's very convenient for you to put pet daily necessities to save space. The cushion is two-sided. One side is fluff, the other side is Oxford fabric.Very suitable for all season use
Works great!! Fits our 27lb French Bulldog perfectly with a little room to spare. Wish it sat a little higher and a little more cushion.
My small dog is usually jumpy in the car but she settled down quickly and curled up into the carseat. Probably because it reminded her of her usual bed at home. The sides are very soft so she likes to lean on them. I used a different seat belt than the clip that comes with the bed just because we already had some that attach to the headrest and it feels more secure. I recommend this carseat.
We bought 2 of these for 2 chihuahuas, one is 5 lbs and the other 9 lbs. More than enough room and very secure. This offers a couple securing options/belts. Was very easy to put together, I don't do directions. It comes completely apart for easy washing.
My puppy used to get really bad motion sickness so I went through a few types of carriers. This one has been the best and he's no longer afraid of car rides. Fabric is soft and fluffy so it makes the ride less bumpy. He falls right asleep during every ride. Only downside is the fabric gets hot in the sun but I just cover it with a light blanket and problem solved.
I have a 10 week old puppy that thinks he would like to assist in driving however this as you know is dangerous. He wouldn't stay in his other seat then I found this car seat. It's amazing really. From the moment I sat him in the seat and clipped him in he became calm. Both of our anxiety of driving is now gone. Thank you for making a car seat that actually works.