- SIMPLE AND PURE: Baked exclusively with wholesome, natural ingredients and never anything artificial. Each recipe offers locally sourced ingredients and a delicious mix of flavors that lets you give even the pickiest dog an easily digestible snack or treat. Our breakable biscuits are light, crunchy, and satisfying for all dogs from small breed dogs to large breed dogs, and puppies to seniors.
- HUMAN-GRADE: Made with 100% natural ingredients, like Carlton Farm's Nitrate-Free Bacon and Bob's Red Mill Garbanzo Bean Flour, these biscuits are human grade for a product you can feel great about giving your best friend.
- FREE FROM: These tasty dog treats contain no gluten, wheat, dairy, or grain. Made with no GMOs, BHA, BHT, preservatives, artificial colorings, or artificial anything.
- LIMITED INGREDIENTS: All flavors have no more than 7 ingredients and are great for sensitive dogs. Choose from a variety of flavors, offering vegan dog treats, holiday treats, and multipacks. Great for senior, puppies, or sensitive dogs.
- THOUGHTFULLY MADE: Sourced and baked in the USA from quality ingredients. Portland Pet Food Company donates 5% of their net profits to local non-profit animal shelters and programs.
I buy these frequently my Cocker Spaniels love them & they highly recommend them for your pups too!
These are small treats and I have medium sized dogs, but I like to keep a jar of small treats on the counter in the kitchen for those times when I want to reward them, but don't want to give them a full sized treat. These fill that purpose and my dogs love them.
I'm writing this review on behalf of my two pup dogs ~ they LOVE these treats ~ I like the quality and price. They love them for the flavor and the nice snappy crunch ~ my dogs always delight in them ~ highly recommend for your furry friends!
The only dog treat we're casually nibbled and washed down with wine bc they smelt that good. Our dog really loves them!
I bought these for the pumpkin flavor. My dog absolutely loves them. I figured they would be perfect for keeping his tummy happy. I had no idea he prefers these over any of his other biscuits. I have these on a subscription so I don't run out.