- VERSATILE SOFA BED: Bedsure Pet Sofa Beds give your furry babies a cozy space to relax and rest, like in rooms, crates or even on cars - Ideal for small/medium dogs or multiple cats to have their own sofa bed without taking over your bed, couch, chair or furniture - Creamy and Grey contrasting design seamlessly blends in any home decor.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made from faux linen fabric, outer cover doesnt stain, stick to fur/hair or easily absorb liquid (urine, vomit, drool) - Soft micro-sherpa sleeping surface (17.5x18) is roomy for your pal to sprawl out comfortably and snuggle in - 2.5" thick memory foam base and arm stuffing (microfiber) are moderately firm to feel like a real sofa.
- SMART BED DESIGN: 3-sided pillow-like bolsters fit all your pets sleep positions to lay their heads on and is detachable for washing - 3-sided zipper on the outer cover makes it easier to remove or put together - Separate water-resistant liner (for the base) protects memory foam from any accidents - Non-slip bottom with rubber bits stays put on floors.
- MADE FOR COMFORT: Memory foam dog bed provides the perfect amount of softness and support (doesnt go flat) and helps to soothe the aching joints of puppies (up to 50 lbs.) with growing bones and seniors with arthritis - Fluffy cloud sherpa interior with a built-in entry dip and wrap-around gusset make it the perfect nesting spot for pets of all ages.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Remove the outside cover to the foam bed. There's a 3-sided zipper on the sides that you can use to get the foam out. Machine wash the outer cover separately and tumble dry low.
I like the product. It is sturdy and was as advertised.
When the bed arrived in a relatively small box, I was concerned. Upon opening, the mattress pad was rolled tightly and wrapped in plastic. The cover and bolster were also wrapped tightly separately. After opening each piece, the pad was a bit misshapen and had a considerable crease in the middle from folding, but the material quickly bounced back into shape, and there was no odor (as some memory foam pads do).The bolster was already inside the cover, and the bottom unzipped on 3 sides so the pad easily slipped in and zipped up again. The bolster zipper also unzips on 3 sides so it’s also very easy to remove it for cleaning.The cover material is soft and overall the shape of the bed is spacious yet compact enough for our small living space.We’ve had MANY different beds over the years, and this is, by far, the best we’ve bought. Just the ease of removing and putting back the cover for cleaning is awesome enough, but the materials are great quality (the insides aren’t just ripped up foam inside cheap plastic mesh like most “memory foam” beds), and it’s very minimalist yet stylish.Would highly recommend to anyone, especially for the price!
My dog LOVES this bed. He took to it immediately and never looked back. We have had it for well over a year, have washed it many times, and it's in great shape. My brother has been staying with us and his dog claimed this for her own, so we are buying another one for her! Highly recommend.
My seven-year-old German Shepherd his hip displacement and she loves his bed and she has a lot of comfort sleeping and resting in it I highly recommend it