- SAFE FOR PETS: The Bolt features a Class IIIa laser with a 5mW max power output for a safe play experience; Requires 4 AA batteries (sold separately); For best performance, use only alkaline batteries
- AUTOMATIC PLAY: The Bolt automatically turns the laser off after 15 minutes to prevent your cat from being over-stimulated and keep the game exciting
- ENTERTAINING TO CATS: The exciting laser moves randomly across floors and walls which appeals to the natural hunting instinct of cats; use the mirror adjust button to control where the laser points
- PRODUCT SUPPORT: PetSafe brand's U.S.-based Customer Care experts will be glad to help
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading U.S. manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- MORE INFORMATION: To ensure your Bolt stays in good working order, please view the battery diagram to make sure the batteries are installed correctly before using your Bolt Adjustable mirror to aim laser across different surfaces
This is exactly what I wanted. The patterns aren't crazy-elaborate, but they're not that predictable, either. You can change the angle of the laser pointer to change the path the dot takes. Sometimes I angle it so most of the path is on the wall, making the cat leap and jump, and sometimes I change it so it's lower and going over furniture, making an obstacle course for him. He loves it. My favorite part is that it automatically shuts off after awhile. I can turn it on when the cat is bored and pestering me whlie I'm trying to work, and I know that he'll have fun but it won't stay on until the battery dies. This toy is exactly what I wanted for him and for me.
My cats love it. I love how it moves in many directions.
Actually, I don't love it but my cat does. This is the only toy I've bought that captures his interest. I had trouble getting it aimed correctly but then realized it has to be on the floor to shine on areas the cat can get to. It's nicely adjustable, shuts itself off after about 15 minutes. And my cat is high-maintenance, worse than a husband! Wants to talk to me as soon as I get home from work. So I turn on the Laser Cat Toy and get 15 minutes of quiet so I can unwind.
This item is great ! I purchased this one after having purchased a smaller flat model from the same company through . That one didn't excite my cat and was not variable with the laser pattern. This one is random and my kitten loves it !! Much better design.
Knowing that my cat only likes interactive play, I had to get something that I could set up so that I can keep him stimulated enough throughout the day and not have to stay home all day playing with him. I have a key chain laser that he LOVES to chase all around the house so I thought an automatic laser would be a good match for him. He loves it! Being a maine coon, he's big on hunting, so he likes to talk the light then pounce on it and show it who's boss. The fact hat they light continues to move stimulates him and he will play with it for a good 10-15 minutes.I definitely recommend this product.