- 1080P PAN, TILT, ZOOM WIFI CAMERA Live streaming 1080p @30fps video and 2-way audio. Remotely pan, tilt and zoom (PTZ) from the app or set it to auto-track and detect humans in AI mode. Built-in hardware based AI chipset with human detection function (does not rely on cloud). Records to microSD, Amcrest NVR, 3rd party software using RTSP, Blue Iris, and optional Amcrest Smart Home Cloud remote video storage (includes 1-Year Free Cloud Storage plan). Extra-wide 93 viewing angle
- BABY MONITOR SOUND ALARM MODE, SHARING & ALEXA - Turn your Amcrest Smart Home camera into an adjustable VOX audio monitor to listen, view and be notified based on adjustable sound thresholds (such as baby crying, or dog barking decibel levels). You can enable this mode directly from the live-view screen of the app. Works perfectly as a baby monitor or pet / dog camera and can be shared with multiple family members so everyone can have access to the live video and recordings. Works with Alexa.
- AI CHIPSET & HUMAN DETECTION This is our most technologically advanced, smallest form factor and best low light 1080p WIFI camera yet. Unlike our competitors, our AI/human detection algo is built-in directly on the chipset (hardware ASIC) and thus doesnt require a cloud access subscription to operate. The ASH21 features Smart Tracking allows the camera to track objects in motion. When enabled the camera will begin to automatically record and follow the object in motion.
- INTELLIGENT ALERTS, STORAGE OPTIONS Receive motion alerts via email or push notification & instantly review recordings directly from your phone using the Amcrest Smart Home app. Human detection filtering reduces false alerts. Store your footage remotely on the Amcrest Smart Home Cloud or locally to a class 10 MicroSD card up to 256GB. Also compatible with Amcrest NVRs and 3rd party software through SDK integration. (Limited compatibility w/ Amcrest View Pro, not compatible w/ Amcrest Cloud).
- SEE IN THE DARK - SIMPLE, RELIABLE, SECURE Night vision capability up to 33 feet in absolute darkness. WiFi products depend on the capability of your network. This camera is only compatible with 2.4GHz networks and does not work with 5Ghz Networks. 1-Year Free SmartHome Cloud Subscription included (Affordable plans available thereafter starting at $1.99/month). MicroSD card, NVR, 3rd party recording and AI Human detection are always free forever and not cloud based.
Easy Set Up & Great Quality!
My husband and I had been looking for an affordable camera that could function as a baby monitor that we could access from our phones. This fit the bill! Setup was easy and my husband loves that he can check in on the baby and her nanny while he's at the office without bothering me as I work from home. We are currently living in an apartment but plan to move to a house by the end of the year. I will probably be purchasing additional cameras to use in the house as well.
After receiving the Amcrest monitor, I am very satisfied with the results and my purchase. There are a few things for couples to keep in mind if purchasing this for their baby, but overall it's a great product.The night mode vision is crisp, clear, and has great range. Compared to my other security camera, I can see the whole room during the night.The baby monitor mode is great but is only available on whatever account is signed in as the main account. If you are a couple and wanting to both see the camera aka see the baby, the person who has access to the camera with sharing privileges cannot use baby monitor mode and can only use it to view the baby. This could turn into an issue, but I think my partner and I might sign into our iPad and place the iPad in our room during the night to monitor the baby.Overall, the value of this camera far exceeds the price point and I think it is a great camera to have for both security and baby monitoring.
I have been using this camera now for a couple of weeks and I love it!! Let me start by saying it was so easy to set up. I have a wyze camera but the setup was not user friendly. I also have a guardzilla and it doesn’t work as well this camera. The login, clarity and motion tagging on this are incredible. It’s also sturdy and designed pretty sleek. The picture quality is greet and it doesn’t have a huge delay to lab the camera like the wyze one
Setting up the camera was super simple, there are paper instructions which walk you through it but using the app is very intuitive and walks you through the entire process so I barely needed the paper instructions. Once set up using the camera is very self explanatory as well. Once set up video was very clear with no freezing. In terms of the different functions, talk and listen were both very clear and there was not a huge lag between the spoken word and when it was heard on the app. Pan and tilt worked very smoothly as well. In baby monitor mode it was great to be able to hear the audio even when outside the app and with the phone locked as it is like having a wireless completely portable audio monitor. I didn’t feel like there was a huge difference between standard definition and high definition for the video quality but that was mainly because the standard definition was great. I flipped between them a few times and settled for high definition as my connection speed supports it but had I been forced to use standard definition it would have been more than perfect. Night vision was also very clear which was great especially for a baby monitor. In terms of motion detection the function worked well and detected even smaller motions with the ability to set the sensitivity level to avoid small triggers. Physically speaking the camera looks good and has a wide base which makes it sturdy when setting up and less likely to fall. The anti slip pads on the bottom were also great as they prevent slipping and protect furniture from scratches.