- UPGRADED VERSION: With enhanced 255 silicone grooming tips, mimics the touch of your hand for a soft and relaxing massage; This flexible, slip-on grooming gloves allow you to brush away dirt and loose hair from cats and dogs
- Hair Remover: Perfect for long, short and curly haired dogs, cats, horses, and other pets, grooming the hair quickly, gently and effectively; The shedding hair sticks to the glove, making it easy to peel and throw hair away
- Bath Brush: Bathe the pets with this glove, which will clean the pet hair easily and give your pets a gentle massage without hurting their skin; Five finger design allows you to groom hard-to-reach places like tail or face
- Skin-friendly: Free from any materials which could cause skin damage; Soft rubber ensure gentle massage and grooming without painful removing of fur or scratching the skin; One size fits all, it has adjustable wrist strap for a comfortable fit
- What You Get: 2 blue DELOMO pet gloves (1 left-hand and 1 right-hand; The left-hand glove is customized for left-hander)
Yes! Yes! SO much Yes! My cat loves her Zoom groom but I didn't like the fact it didn't collect her shed hair very well and I ended up being completely covered in cat hair every time I groomed her. I received these gloves yesterday and my kitty couldn't get enough. I collected over 4 handfuls. The hair stayed on the gloves and not on me!The only thing I didn't like about these gloves were the Velcro wrist straps. They were uncomfortable and scratchy but I'll deal with it to keep my furbaby happy. These are definitely worth it!
I am so pleased with this purchase! My cat absolutely loves it. She laid on my lap and purred the whole time I was using it. This is the first product that she actually rolled on her back for so I could do her stomach! Now if she sees me pick it up she comes running to be groomed. It is the easiest thing in the world to use. Just put it on and start petting your fur baby! I also use it for my dog. She also loves it. My o8 year old grand daughter couldn't believe how easy it was and how much hair came off the cat, I would highly recommend this product. I would rate it higher if I could.
So I saw this on sale and thought I would try it. It is inexpensive without sale price. I have used expensive Furminator brushes. They did not nearly remove the hair I just removed from my dogs on one sweep of this glove! I didn't realize you get a pair of gloves making this a great deal. So easy to use. It came with instructions on use and how to clean. I used a bit of dog deodorizer spray to dampen glove as recommended to help remove hair and keep it on mitt. It also helps making hair removal from glove easier. I swept hair from palm up to fingertips to remove. It helps, but still some stubborn hairs want to stick to it. It does not hinder the hair removal at all. This mitt is amazing on my larger dogs. I have 3 Black Mouth Cur/Shepherd mixes. The picture shows my dog before grooming. He is relatively short haired. I was shocked over how much hair this mitt removed! The pic with mitt in front of him is after cleaning it 5 times, and still it removes alot of hair! I highly recommend this mitt, it is so much better than anything I ever tried before. Plus, it doesn't scare my dog like the Furminator brush did. Storm lays and takes my brushing him with the mitt calmly. I think the soft bristles that collect his hair gently massage him because Storm seems to like it. Even his sister, Ember, likes this mitt and she hates getting brushed. This brushing mitt is a win win! Another thing to note is after use, my dogs fur was so, so soft. Only downside is when I tried using this on my 12lb Puggle. She was great letting use mitt on her. I got this with her in mind because she sheds horribly and has thick fur like a Pug. This didn't seem to remove hair on her well. I will try again. Regardless, this mitt is worth trying. I have small hands and got smaller size and this fits great! My 8 year old likes using these gloves too. It is adjustable to secure on your wrist. Nice added feature. If hesitant, don't be. I am super impressed with how well it works on my shorthair dogs and highly recommend this. We will try our cats next.
Love these gloves. The dogs aren't thrilling on it, but the cat loves it. Did I say loves it? She runs to me when I get it out. She will lay on her back so I can massage her tummy. She jumps up to rub her back on the glove on my hand. Its that time of year and the hair just flies around her. This picks enough hair up that I don't see hair clumps around on the floor. Love it. Looking at the site, I see they have pink too. Darn wish I'd seen that! Saves me a lot of vacuuming. Hair isn't flying around when she walks by. I think its great!
My cats love them and they collect so much hair . The thicker the hair builds up on the glove the easier it is to lift it off the glove.