- Built-in Li-ion Batttery. Rechargeable dog trimmer with built-in Li-ion battery is good for exceptional flexibility. It can also be used when charging so you don't have to worry that it will stop working and have half groomed dog.
- Safe and Sharp Blade. Upgrade stainless steel fixed blade and ceramic moving blade can provide excellent cutting performance. The blade sharp enough for a long time using. Detachable blades,easy to change and clean.
- Low vibration and ultra quiet design.The noise when working is only about 50 db, to help the pet feel at ease, not afraid cut hair any more.
- 6 guard combs(3mm/6mm/9mm/12mm/15mm/18mm). The adjustable clipping comb is applicable for clipping hair of different lengths; and the detachable guide combs make for quick, easy comb changes and increased versatility.
- Please Note: if your pets get long and thick hair, you need to use scissors cut shorter at first, otherwise the clippers may jam up and don't work properly.
I have a Persian cat who was pretty matted and I was shocked by how well these clippers did over the wahl clippers I tried to use. They cut through his really thick fur with ease and didn’t even get hot! Totally worth the buy!
I have a mini schnauzer so I have to trim her hair every 2-3 weeks, and I love these clippers. I tried to buy other clippers (yes, I'll admit the ones for adult males) thinking because they had more precise attachments -- like the fine ones for trimming eyebrows, nose hairs, and mustaches -- that they'd be better but NO, don't even bother. This is because the micro adjustments that these pet hair clippers have (how you can turn the dial clockwise/counter clockwise to get more or less than the specific depth that you need) are far superior than just having the switchable attachments like the men's trimmers have. I tried the men's trimmers without any attachments (because none of the attachments would get close enough like I needed) and accidentally clipped my dogs skin in a couple places, I felt terrible! There was just no happy medium with the other trimmers, so these dog trimmers are the best you can get, especially for the versatility of the cut and the overall price.
This set is amazing. My dog is shaver shy, a high strung long hair Jack Russel. He panics at groomers. With this shaver, it was so quiet, and cut like a breeze, he didn't mind it at all. I could not be more pleased. The items included in this set are all high quality. You will be delighted with this purchase. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
I am absolutely ecstatic about this purchase. This is by far one of the best purchases that I have ever made in a very long time. The price was so good and the item was even better. Honestly I look at reviews before I make my purchases and even with the reviews I was uncertain on the item, however the surprise of it being wireless was the best thing that I could imagine. My dog did not give me any problems whatsoever. The only thing is that it is not as quiet but then again it could be a lot louder so that was a great add on to this item. I’m pretty sure that I’m going to end up buying more just to avoid having to restock whenever the item eventually goes down sometime and it’s life. I am extremely happy with this and I recommended 100% to anyone who is thinking of buying this item. My Puppy looks absolutely wonderful!
This was my first attempt at grooming my very fluffy dog. I watched a few Youtube videos on how to do it and just went for it. This kit was very easy to use. It arrived with some charge in the battery, but I plugged it in so that it would last for the whole haircut. I used the second to the shortest guard and I think the result turned out okay. She could look better, but that's not an issue with the clippers, just my inexperience. I brush her everyday, so I didn't have to deal with any matted fur so I can't comment on how well these clippers manage that issue, but for brushed out, very thick and fluffy fur, they worked like a charm. I like how it had many guards to choose from too. The scissors and the comb are sturdy and seem well-made. I would recommend this product.