- Schedule meal times: Scheduling meals develop good behavior and eating habits! You can set 1-5 meals per day and up to 40 portions of dry food per meal depending on your pets needs. This automatic cat feeder programming is user-friendly and only needs to be set up once.
- Capacity & quality material: 4L is suitable for small to medium size pets and multi-pet families. Veken pet feeders are made of easy to clean food-grade materials. In addition, a vet recommended stainless steel bowl is included in the set.
- Ensures freshness: The automatic dog feeder contains 2 desiccant bags and a secure twist-lock lid that not only keeps the food fresh but also prevents your pet from accessing stored food.
- Dual power supply: Power supply or batteries (3x D) are used. We recommend using the two together in case of power outages. The pet food dispenser runs with a memory function, so there is no need to reset the feeding schedule if power is lost.
- Record customizable messages: Record up to 10 seconds of personalized audio to call your pets to eat! Your voice will make your pet feel your love even when youre not at home.
Works great. I use it for our outdoor cats. I built a wooden box to protect it from skunks and raccoons.Very happy with the product.
Other reviews gave me fair warning on programming, so it went smoothly. I use the voice option and my kitty goes flying to the laundry room for her meals. Have had for several weeks & has worked great!!
This is great for when I work longer days. It takes one thing off my morning to do list. The only struggle we had was we really had to fiddle with the number of servings to get the correct portion because we have multiple cats that share it. Once we got it worked out to dispense what we needed it's fantastic. So far no problems. My kids also had fun recording a little message that plays every time the feeder spits food out. It didn't take long for our cats to learn that when they hear the chime and "here kitty kitty" playing it meant the feeder was refilling :)
I love this device. I purchased it because I was having trouble with how much to feed my cat in order to help her lose weight.It's easy to use once you get used to the buttons.You can program up to 5 meal times a day at your desired times. Each "feed" size is measured in 5-gram servings.Any good cat food brand should give you an estimate of how many total grams of food a cat needs per day.Example of how I programmed my servings:My cat's ideal weight is 10 lbs.She is eating science diet weight management. Their website says she should be eating 60 grams per day to reach her ideal weight of 10 lbs.I want to feed her twice a day so each feeding should be 30 grams.Therefore I set the feeder to dispense 6 servings each at 8am and 8pm.